Monday, May 16, 2016

Owned by Kirin

Mini blog post.

After 0/2 on Kirin this morning, I am changing up my PLD turtle set - calling it "The Kirin set".

My original "tank" gear was capped on PDT and MDT, but on the low side of HP. Kirin could still practically one shot me if I was unlucky - which he did. It was a combination of Sulevia +1 pieces, souveran body, and the max loyalist sabatons. I now know the main reason Paladins don't wear these for uber difficult NMs like Kirin - good on DT, bad on HP (and not to mention haste).


Therefore, I will be making the following changes for this set.
* Wear all 5 Souveran Pieces - head path D, hands path D, rest path C. The main benefit here is HP, as this will increase my max HP by 628 alone, and account for -12% DT, -10% PDT, -4% MDT, -6% BDT.
* Acquire a Zwazo Earring +1 and an Odwona Earring +1, for another -2% MDT and -2% BDT (and a 100 MP==>HP).
* Get an Angha Gem for another -2% PDT
* Wear that Homeric Gorget I got the other morning, changing the -5% DT from Twilight Torque to just -6% PDT (and defense, attack, and enmity).
* Use Flume and Philidor (was already using both) as well as the 2x Dark Rings (another -20% PDT, -11% MDT, -6% BDT) (was already using the rings as well).

DT Totals:
-12% DT
-38% PDT (-50% PDT capped, plus -18% PDT II from Burtgang, giving me -68% PDT)
-17% MDT (-29% MDT, plus -45% MDT from Aegis, giving me -74% MDT, enough for Shell V to cap me)
-14% BDT (-26% BDT - only area of concern right now)

Long term I would like a D.ring, and will get 2 more attempts from login points this month.

This week I am looking good to finish the Almace 119-3, which will help me acquire those two earrings as well as kill a few more Escha mobs I have not gotten clears on as of yet.

7,776/10,000 Riftborn boulders turned in.

No comments:

Post a Comment